This gift guide is for my beauty lovers out there! I always say I could spend all day in a store like Sephora because I love beauty products. I love trying out new stuff, so with that being said, I was really excited to round up some of my favorite items that would be great gifts for either your wishlist or somebody you’re buying for that loves beauty.
- Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume– This has been my favorite scent for a long time and I’m still so obsessed! Someone always asks me what perfume I’m wearing when I have this one on.
- Mac Cosmetics Snow Ball Peach Gift Set– Mac always has the cutest gift sets for the holidays, and this year didn’t disappoint
- Living Proof Round Brush Blowout Bundle– Living Proof is one of my favorite hair care lines, this bundle is the perfect way to try some of their products
- Mac Cosmetics Snow Ball Pink Lip Gift Set– Another Mac gift set I’m loving, with the cutest little bag!
- LuMee Lighted Iphone Case– What beauty lover doesn’t love a phone case that gives you the best lighting?! How perfect is this case?
- Sigma Brush Cleaner– If you don’t have this brush cleaner, you’re seriously missing out! It cuts your brush cleaning time in half, I use mine all of the time.
- Fresh Gift Set– Fresh products are some of my absolute faves, and the ones in this kit are my top picks!
- Morphe 35O Palette– I use this palette constantly, it has the most beautiful colors that are very pigmented and the price point is ridiculous!
- Peter Thomas Roth Hydra Gel Eye Patches– These are like the Rolls Royce of eye patches lol! They are super hydrating and the feeling on your eyes is like heaven!
- Dyson Blown Ouai Set– This set is at the top of my Christmas list! First off I’ve been loving the Ouai products, and secondly I have heard amazing things about this hair dryer. The value on this set is so good!
- Stephanie Johnson Makeup Travel Bag– This bag is perfect for travel and keeping your products organized and safe. I love a nice makeup travel bag!
I hope you guys enjoyed this gift guide! There will be more to come in the upcoming weeks!