Two more days until Black Friday! A lot of retailers have already started discounting items, including Nordstrom, so let’s get to shopping. Nordstrom is my favorite department store, so when there’s a sale, all I want to do is shop! They have some amazing items marked down right now, some things I already own. I went through every single page of the women’s sale, and these were some of my top picks.
- Vince Camuto Calley Strappy Studded Bootie: I own these, and love them!!
- J.O.A Tie Front Sweater: I’m loving olive green for fall right now, and this looked too cozy
- Kristin Cavallari Laurel Peep Toe Bootie: I have these booties in black and they’re my fave!
- STS Blue Emma Ripped Crop Jeans: I love the hem on these and they’re such a steal at just $32!
- Hudson Nico Ankle Super Skinny Jeans: I’m loving the wash and fit on this pair of denim!
- Paige Transcend- Edgemont Ultra Skinny Jeans: I own a pair of Paige denim and love them, plus I love that zipper!
- Marc Fisher Alinda Over The Knee Boot: Over the knee boots are so in for fall again this year, and so flattering!
- Lucky Brand Nandita Cutout Bootie
- Steve Madden Stecy Sandal: These are the perfect classic ankle strap sandals.
- Sanctuary Riley Cold Shoulder Sweater
- Calvin Klein Korrie Bootie
- Frame Le Color Rip Skinny Jeans: This denim is one of my most comfortable pairs and highly discounted!
- Eberjey Heather Knit Shorts: These looked like the perfect sleeping or just lounging shortss
- Caslon Long Sleeve Side Tie Tee: If you can’t tell I love a side tie top!
- Nike Blazer Low LE Basketball Shoe: You can never go wrong with rose gold
- B.P. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweater: I’ve seen a few girls wearing this sweater, and it’s so cute!
- Naturalizer Rae Bootie
- Trouve Choker Turtleneck Sweater: I’m a huge fan of the choker trend!
- 4SI3NNA Choker Collar Cold Shoulder Romper
- Mimi Chica Floral Mesh Bell Sleeve Crop Top
- Trouve Rib Knit Sweater: Loving this sweater with some faux leather leggings
- Free People Low Tide Cardigan: A cozy cardigan is my go to look for fall
- T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat: Literally, the best jacket ever!
- Nike Roshe Two Sneaker: You can never have too many sneakers
I probably could have kept going, but I didn’t want to make this post too long! Be sure to go check out Nordstrom’s sale. I’m pretty sure you won’t leave without buying at least one thing! What are some of your favorite stores for Black Friday shopping?