Happy Monday girls! Is it weird that I’m kind of glad we’re back to a normal week? I loved having a long weekend, but I felt so off all week! In the last few months I have connected with so many new girls on Instagram and my blog, I figured I share a little bit about myself. That’s one of my favorite things about blogging, all of the amazing girls I have gotten to know. I seriously feel like I’ve known you all forever! So Here are 10 random things you might not know about me.
- I’m originally from the Midwest, Cleveland Ohio to be exact
- I always dreamt of living in California (I partially blame that on the OC, I was obsessed with that show!)
- I love to travel
- I’m a HUGE animal lover; I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was younger
- My happy place is the beach, I love the sound of the ocean
- I have a hard time being content in one place. I literally switched colleges 4 times!
- I’m blind without my contacts; I had to get glasses in kindergarten
- I’ve only ever owned convertibles
- I have a major sweet tooth! I can’t buy a pint of ice cream or it’ll be gone in one night
- I’m a Bravo addict! Andy Cohen you have my heart lol
Now let’s talk about this look! The off the shoulder trend is one that I have been loving. This top from Romwe is definitely one of my faves, I love it paired with dark denim. It comes in a bunch of different colors and is only $7! I think I’m going to need one in every color. I recently ordered these lace up sandals from Express and I’m obsessed! They will pretty much go with anything, these are definitely coming to Europe with me. These were on sale for $25, another steal!
What are some of the trends you’re loving for summer? The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is around the corner! Before you know it we’ll be talking fall fashion, so crazy!