Working out and eating healthy are two things that I try to achieve weekly (at least during the week!). I have always noticed how much more energy I have and how much better I feel, both physically and mentally, when I’m doing both. As I’ve gotten older I know what I consume is what’s going to help my body and skin and is super important. When Vital Proteins reached out and I researched their products, I couldn’t wait to try them!
Their products contain collagen, which is so important. Why is it so important? Well externally, it helps give you more youthful looking skin, stronger hair and nails. Internally, it keeps your bones and joints healthy and strong and keeps your immune, digestive and and central nervous system in tact.
Vital proteins sent me three different products to try, and I’m seriously loving them all! Below I explained and broke down some of the benefits of each one.
- Comes from fresh wild caught snapper
- Helps promote youthful skin, healthier hair and stronger nails
- Supports joint health
- Promotes a healthy digestive, immune and central nervous systems
- Vanilla and coconut water flavor
- Sourced from grass fed, pasture raised bovine hides
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, joints and bones
- Banana, cinnamon and vanilla flavored
- Combines collagen with grass fed whey protein, organic banana, cinnamon, vanilla bean, probiotics and natural hyaluornic acid
- Helps enhance athletic performance, improve hydration, assist with recovery, and deliver protein to the body
I love making some sort of green juice or smoothie for breakfast, so their products have been great to throw into my morning shake or juice. Here is the recipe I most recently made using the marine collagen, it was so good!
- 2 scoops of marine collagen
- A handful of spinach
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries to your liking
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 cup of ice
Have you tried Vital Proteins products? If so, which are your favorites?